This free event explores three approaches to how charities can adapt to the changing economic and regulatory climate – to build financial and operational resilience, and help further your organisation’s mission.
Among the critical operational issues currently facing charity leaders and managers are how to attract financial support, manage pension auto-enrolment and safeguard their organisations from emerging threats such as fraud and cyber-crime.
To offer you the opportunity to explore these issues, we have brought together a panel of experts from the fields of charity finance, employee benefits and risk management.
- Ben Jowitt, Client Relations Manager, Charities Aid Foundation
- Matthew Mitten, Director, Enrolsme
- Mark Taylor, Director (General insurance), Lucas Fettes
Our expert panel will share and discuss with you their insights on how charities can build resilience, addressing these crucial questions:
- Which alternative forms of finance and fundraising strategies should charities consider and how can charities attract support from funders?
- How does pension auto-enrolment affect the charitable sector and what steps should organisations take to get prepared?
- What emerging threats do charities face and how should charities manage operational risks to protect their organisation, staff, volunteers and supporters?
Book your place now
Join other charity leaders and managers to hear and discuss three different approaches to how charities can embrace change and build resilience.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please email us to secure your place, by Monday 18 July. We hope you are able to join us.