This annual survey provides the latest research on individuals'
giving to charity - how much is given, who the donors are, where
the donations go and the trends over time.
- key findings
- what proportion of people give money to charity?
- how much is the typical gift?
- what is the total amount given by individuals in 2010/11?
- how do people give?
- who gives and who gives more than others?
- what causes do people give to?
- how popular is the medical research cause?
- are people giving online?
- how much is given by the highest-level donors?
- implications for policy and practice
2011 report publications: