HOW DOES IT WORK?
First, your trustees and/or board members need to pick the right investment profile for your organisation. Your investment profile is made up of two or more of the four sub-funds of the FP CAF Investment Fund*, which generate their returns from a specific asset class (for example, equities or bonds).
The sub-funds are then combined to create a diversified investment portfolio. You can also specify the level and frequency of withdrawals to suit your charity's cashflow needs.
Next, Octopus Investments will:
- build an investment portfolio
- manage your portfolio in line with your chosen investment profile
- regularly review all investment profiles to ensure you get the best potential for returns within your chosen risk limits
- automatically reflect any changes to your investment profile in your underlying portfolio
- send your regular reports to keep you in touch with portfolio activity
View our fees and charges
CFSL can't provide investment advice or ongoing portfolio management. Different investments suit different investors, so it’s important to get advice from an independent financial adviser. To find one in your area, visit www.unbiased.co.uk.
*A range of multi-manager funds managed by Octopus Investments.