THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE
We can't advise you on your investment decisions, so if you need guidance, talk to an independent financial adviser before investing.
Here are some important factors you can think about now:
- Length of your investment – long-term or short-term?
- Your appetite for risk – are you cautious or adventurous?
- Access to your money – do you need to take out funds at any point?
- Income – are you investing to create a sustainable income?
- Ethical concerns – do you have ethical criteria for your investments?
- Diversification – should you invest across a range of investments?
- Past performance – how have the investments performed in the past?
- Management – how actively do you want to manage your investments?
Different investments suit different investors, so it’s important to get advice from an independent financial adviser. To find one in your area, visit www.unbiased.co.uk.