Did you know CAF Give As You Earn is the largest Payroll Giving service in the UK? In the last year over £70 million has been donated to good causes – thank you to all of you for your commitment to Payroll Giving!
And it gets even better as we have now introduced CAF Give As You Earn online, which has significantly increased donations to worthy causes
Using the online version, one company saw the total amount of employee donations double compared to the previous year. We are proud to be supporting employees make an even greater impact on the charity sector.
Online is taking off with clients across a range of sectors including finance/banking, professional services, legal, aerospace and food and drink. CAF Give As You Earn online can help you manage your employee giving in a simpler and more efficient way – no matter what your sector or size!
A reminder of the benefits of signing up:
- Employee sign up in less than 3 minutes – no paper forms required; greater accuracy and efficiency for all
- Secure data transfer via your dedicated employer portal - removing a lot of manual administration at payroll level and reducing paperwork.
- No more paper forms to process - employee deduction files for your payroll administrator and the instruction files for our processing team are provided at the same time
If you are already offering CAF Give As You Earn, upgrading to the online version is a great way of very quickly supporting employees to start giving in a more accessible and simple way.
Boost your employee engagement today by signing up to the new online service. Contact your Client Manager or email us at email@example.com
Payroll Giving Quality Mark 2016 leaderboard
The Payroll Giving Quality Mark is an annual celebration of your outstanding Payroll Giving achievements. The awards are presented to employers that have adopted and successfully promoted Payroll Giving schemes in their workplaces.
There was an impressive display of commitment to CAF Give As You Earn in this year’s Payroll Giving Quality Mark entries and we’re pleased to share some observations.
Highlights from the 2016 Quality Marks:
- The number of Quality Marks grew by 12% to 445
- Once again, organisations with less employees are achieving outstanding employee participation rates - nearly 60% of companies with less than 100 employees achieved a Gold Mark or above
- 88% of organisations awarded in both 2015 and 2016 have maintained or increased their level for 2016 – 10% increased their level from Gold to Platinum
It’s not too late to enter the National Payroll Giving Excellence Awards 2016
The deadline for entries has been extended to Tuesday 6 September – apply today! If you achieved a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum Payroll Giving Quality Mark this year, you automatically qualify to enter.