Terms and Conditions of CAF Give As You Earn Online Employee Sign Up
1. CAF Give As You Earn Donor Instruction Form
- a. CAF will set up an online CAF Give As You Earn Donor Instruction Form remotely for your organisation and provide your organisation with a web link or email link to it, at no additional cost (the “Online Service”). CAF Give As You Earn administration fees will continue to apply as usual.
- b. The online CAF Give As You Earn Donor Instruction Form will be co-branded with CAF trademark/logo, Give As You Earn trademark/logo (collectively “CAF Logos”) and your organisation’s trademark/logo (“Your Logo”). In order to do this, CAF will grant to your organisation a licence to use CAF Logos and your organisation will grant to CAF a licence to use Your Logo. These licences will be revocable, nontransferrable and royalty free. CAF Logos will remain the property of CAF and Your Logo will remain the property of your organisation.
- c. All intellectual property rights of the web link, email link and the online CAF Give As You Earn Donor
Instruction Form remain the property of CAF.
2. What CAF will be responsible for?
- a. CAF will give necessary instructions and assistance to your organisation to set up the Online Service.
- b. CAF will provide your organisation with a next business day notification (in such format as may be determined by CAF from time to time) as to:
- i. the new employee(s) who has completed and submitted the online CAF Give As You Earn Donor Instruction Form on the preceding business day;
- ii. the existing employee(s) who wishes to amend his/her existing paper form CAF Give As You Earn instruction or give us a new CAF Give As You Earn instruction (by completing and submitting the online CAF Give as You Earn Donor Instruction Forn) on the preceding business day.
- c. CAF will exercise reasonable endeavours to investigate and remedy any errors or faults reported by your organisation. Continuous and uninterrupted availability of the Online Service cannot be guaranteed.
- d. CAF cannot accept responsibility for any errors, omissions or mistakes in relation to the entries made by your organisation or your employee donors or data transmitted via the online CAF Give As You Earn Donor Instruction Form.
- e. CAF will have the right to withdraw or terminate the Online Service at any time with immediate notice to your organisation.
3. What CAF would like your organisation to do for the purpose of the Online Service?
CAF would like your organisation
- a. and your employee donors to access the online CAF Give As You Earn Donor Instruction Form via either the web link or email link provided by CAF;
- b. to ask your employee donors to fill in and complete the online CAF Give As You Earn Donor Instruction Form accurately;
- c. and your nominated administrator(s) to securely download and store the notification specified in clause 2b. regularly;
- d. to co-operate with and assist CAF in relation to the use or operation of the Online Service.
CAF Terms and Conditions
Please note that all terms as set out in your organisation’s CAF Give As You Earn contract, the CAF Services for Companies Terms and Conditions and CAF Give As You Earn Service Schedule Terms and Conditions (together “CAF Terms and Conditions”), shall continue in full force and effect. A copy of CAF Terms and Conditions can be found here.
These Terms and Conditions for the Online Service form part of CAF Terms and Conditions and, in the event of conflict between these Terms and Conditions for the Online Service and CAF Terms and Conditions, the former shall prevail.