Payroll Giving Quality Mark
Congratulations to the champions of Payroll Giving
Entries for the 2016 Payroll Giving Quality Mark have closed and we can now reveal who the winners are.
The Payroll Giving Quality Mark recognises and rewards organisations of all sizes which fuel charities through Payroll Giving. Payroll Giving is a unique and valued form of fundraising because it provides charities with regular income and helps them plan ahead effectively.
We’re proud to offer the Payroll Giving Quality Mark to our corporate clients in 2016 and we’re delighted with the results. Thank you and please keep up the great work!
Congratulations to all CAF clients who achieved a Payroll Giving Quality Mark in 2016.
How it works
Quite simply, if you run a CAF Give As You Earn scheme you can apply for the Payroll Giving Quality Mark.
The Payroll Giving Quality Mark is a great way to demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to payroll giving and corporate social responsibility. It is also an opportunity to celebrate and shout about the fantastic charitable generosity of your employees.
Once you are awarded a Quality Mark, you will receive a certificate and a copy of the recognised logo which you can use on your website, letterheads and other corporate literature.
You qualify for the standard Payroll Giving Quality Mark just by offering CAF Give As You Earn but, depending on how successful your scheme is, you may be able to achieve a higher level Award. Take a look below to see what you need to do to qualify:
- Bronze: Awarded to employers that achieve 1% or more employee participation in Payroll Giving.
- Silver: Awarded to employers that achieve 5% or more employee participation in Payroll Giving.
- Gold: Awarded to employers that achieve 10% or more employee participation in Payroll Giving and either pay the administration charges, match donations or actively promote Payroll Giving.
- Platinum: Open to organisations that have received a Gold or Platinum Payroll Giving Quality Mark in the previous year.
Those organisations that were awarded the Gold Mark in the previous year need to demonstrate that they have achieved at least 20% employee participation to be eligible for the Platinum award. Teams awarded the Platinum Payroll Giving Quality Mark in 2016 will have achieved an overall increase in the value of donations or the number of donors compared with the previous year.
In addition, you will also need to demonstrate that your organisation has achieved one of the following activities in promoting Payroll Giving:
- Actively encouraged pensioners (past employees) to continue to use payroll giving
- Used volunteers or past employees to promote payroll giving to current staff
- Provided evidence of an active promotion that encouraged clients and customers to use payroll giving
- Introduced (and signed up) a minimum of five new employers to payroll giving (evidenced through relevant PGA)
- Publicly demonstrated commitment to payroll giving through use of the Payroll Giving Quality Mark logos on letterhead, websites and other promotional materials
- Demonstrated effective use of the induction and/or review process to introduce staff to payroll giving
Thanks to all of those who took part in the Payroll Giving Quality Mark 2016 – you were all Payroll Giving champions! Check out the list of 2016 podium finishers here.
Accelerate your Payroll Giving success for 2017 by running an internal CAF Give As You Earn promotion - we've designed these toolkits to help you.
If you have any questions about the Payroll Giving Quality Mark or your CAF Give As You Earn scheme
please contact our Customer Service team on 03000 123 000
or email email@example.com