Donate now to support the Nepal Earthquake relief efforts
On Saturday 25 April 2015 an earthquake struck Nepal, killing over 5,000 people and destroying large areas of the country - including the capital Kathmandu. Rural communities have also been cut off by avalanches, forcing many out onto the streets.
Use our charity search below to find and donate quickly and efficiently to any charity involved in the Nepal Earthquake efforts through your CAF Account, by credit or debit card or PayPal.
The Disasters Emergency Committee is a consortium of relief agencies who are already on the ground responding. Through CAF you can give directly to DEC, to any of their member charities, or to the charity of your choice.
The DEC member charities are:
- DEC Nepal Earthquake Appeal (1062638)
- Actionaid (Charity Commission number 274467)
- Age International (1128267)
- British Red Cross (220949)
- CAFOD (285776)
- Care International (292506)
- Christian Aid (1105851)
- Concern Worldwide (1092236)
- Islamic Relief Worldwide (328158)
- Oxfam (202918)
- Plan (276035)
- Save the Children (213890)
- Tearfund (265464)
- World Vision (285908)
Search for a charity