CAF Company Account
company giving count
Your corporate giving will always make a difference to the causes
you support. But by giving through a CAF Company Account you can
make your giving count to both charities and your company in a
simple, safe and strategic way. Here’s how:
Let’s face it, time is precious and you want to get on with
giving – which is the fun part. A CAF Company Account makes
the administration of your community investment budget simple
because you can:
- donate anytime to the charitable organisation
of your choice in a way that suits you – including online.
- adapt it to suit your community investment
needs, including grant-making.
- link it to our CAF Matched Giving and CAF Give As You Earn
schemes, combining the management of your
company’s charitable giving in one location
- easily make your company giving tax-effective
- payments into a CAF Company Account are considered a charitable
donation, so you only have to record one donation to reduce your
We also make counting, tracking and reporting on your company’s
charitable giving simpler by sending you regular statements and
providing online access to downloadable reports.
Knowing that your company’s donations and reputation are safe is
priceless. Giving through CAF - an independent and trusted brand -
offers you that security. With a CAF Company Account you can:
- safely donate to any charitable organisation
around the world. We validate all organisations, giving you the
comfort of knowing your donations are going to count to genuine
- strengthen the legitimacy and perception of your
programme amongst your peers by working with CAF.
A strategic community investment programme which is aligned to
your business objectives can take time to develop, but will have a
greater impact on charities and your company. With a CAF Company
Account you can:
- hold all or part of your company’s community investment budget
in one transparent location until you have
developed the right strategy for your company.
- deduct your budget from your corporation tax
as soon as you make a payment in, because the money is ring-fenced
for charitable activity.
- spread your charitable donations across tax
years, giving you the time to make your corporate giving
If you need support to develop your strategy, advice on creating
sustainable business-charity partnerships or help to integrate your
community investment programme into your business, contact our
A CAF Company Account makes your giving count and makes it easy
to count your giving.