Key features of CAF Give As You Earn
CAF Give As You Earn is
packed with key features
for you and your employees
- Simple to run - with CAF Give As You Earn
payroll giving is easy to set up and manage. Our staff are here to
support you the whole way.
- Cost-effective - it needn’t cost you a penny,
unless you wish to further support your employees by paying the
fees on their behalf. Plus, any matching payments or costs
associated with running the scheme can also be offset against
profits, thereby reducing your corporation tax.
- Trustworthy - we handle donations from over
3,000 employers and 400,000 donors, managing over £80m of donations
to charities annually.
- Flexible - it combines easily with the
Account, enabling employees to make payments direct to the
charities of their choice or to hold their funds ready to donate
whenever they choose. They can also support over 160,000 registered
charities or a charitable cause of their choice.
- An additional employee benefit - it gives
staff an extra perk at no cost to you.
- Collaborative - It’s a great way to involve
staff in any corporate responsibility strategy.
- A good news story - it demonstrates your
commitment to supporting the community, to both staff and wider
stakeholders. You can also gain further recognition of your
commitment through the Government’s Payroll Giving Quality Mark.
- Supportive - a built-in donation matching
facility makes it easy to support your employees’ giving. You can
also link it with the CAF Matched Giving service if you want even
- Charity-friendly - CAF Give As You Earn
provides a long-term and regular income stream,
helping charities to plan their expenditure. And because it’s
so easy to set up and manage, more employees give more money to
So if you haven’t already, why not join us.
To find out how other organisations have benefited from the UK's
number one payroll giving scheme, take a look at our case studies.