Go the extra mile for your client's philanthropy
Welcome to Charities Aid Foundation – we can help power your
business with clients interested in charitable giving.
Partner with us and we can bridge the gap between your clients and their
charitable goals. As experts in philanthropy with 90 years' experience, we will help plan your client’s giving journey, while minimising the administration and
increasing the efficiency of their giving.
This makes good business sense for you, enabling you to align with your clients' core interests and deepen existing
client relationships. Intermediaries - such as financial planners, legal
firms and tax advisors - can also outsource their philanthropy
services to us.
What we offer:
Charitable Trust - our smart, tax effective donor advised
fund for clients who want to take a strategic
approach to their philanthropy.
- Investment options - CAF Charitable Trust
clients can grow their funds through a range of savings and
- Social investment - your clients can help charities thrive and make a bigger impact with social investment.
- Corporate giving - we help companies
deliver greater impact with their Corporate Social Responsibility
(CSR) and payroll giving.
- Charity financial services - we offer a range
of solutions designed exclusively for charities, including retail banking and savings products.
Your clients will benefit from:
- Tax efficiency - we'll reclaim and add Gift Aid for every eligible donation to uplift the amount your clients can donate.
- Expertise - our team of Private Client Managers are available to help plan, inspire and deliver your client's giving journey.
- Simplicity - your clients will receive one consolidated
statement for all of their charitable giving and can manage their account online.
- Confidence - we validate the
status of an organisation to ensure it is genuinely charitable, so
your client's money will make a real difference.
- Anonymity - your clients can give anonymously, and stay in control of the relationship with
the causes they choose to support.
Find out how we can help your business: