Wills and charitable legacies
What will your legacy look like?
A charitable legacy is when you leave money to a charity in your will. Anyone can choose to do this, and you can decide to leave a fixed amount, or whatever money is left once the other gifts in your Will have been given out.
Many charities rely on legacies for a significant proportion of their income, so they make a huge difference. Leaving a gift to charity in your Will can not only give you profound satisfaction in knowing that your support will live on into the future, but can also make the burden of inheritance tax on your estate lighter.
However you choose to remember charity through your Will, and
whatever size your legacy may be, you can be sure it really will be
appreciated. With our help, arranging your CAF Charitable Legacy is
a simple and flexible process.
To create a CAF Charitable Legacy:
1. Name CAF in your Will; we give you the exact
wording to make this step easy
2. Identify the charities you would like to
3. List the charities in your CAF Charitable Legacy Service Letter of Wishes and then send it in to us
For more information please download the following:
Please note: if you are leaving a legacy to CAF and are also a CAF Charity Account customer, please either
- Fill in section 3 of the CAF Charitable Legacy Service Letter of Wishes; or
- Complete a CAF Charity Account Letter of Wishes in addition to the CAF Charitable Legacy Service Letter of Wishes
If you would prefer to receive these forms by post, or if you
would like to discuss leaving a CAF Charitable
Legacy, please complete our enquiry form or call us on
03000 123 504.
To find a Will writer, please visit: