Donate your time by volunteering
Donate your time to the causes
you care about
Volunteering is a great way to contribute your time and skills to a cause close to your heart. You can volunteer on your own, with friends and family or with work colleagues, and make a difference in your community.
5 great reasons to volunteer:
- It gives you the chance to meet new people, improve your confidence and have fun
- Volunteering lets you develop transferable skills to use at work
- Your CV can benefit from skills like teamwork and leadership that you develop through social action
- It can provide a real boost to a charity or a cause that you care passionately about
- If you're a student, voluntary work and your experience can provide you with a great way to make your UCAS application stand out
How can I find out more about volunteering?
Ways to get started:
- Encourage your employer to offer paid time off to volunteer
- If you’re completing your UCAS application, the Give and Learn website has some great tips on how to start volunteering and how your experience can help you